Reset Racing Components teamed up with leading industry experts to develop a totally new bottom bracket system. The ECCS entitled system is especially designed to better integrate with 650B (27.5″) wheels, meeting the high demands of modern enduro riders.
The ECCS-system (Enduro Conical Crank Spindle, pat.pend.) with its asymmetric bearing positioning provides many advantages to today’s rider:
- 65% stiffer than existing systems while increasing damping.
- More space, for example for internal cable routing of the seatpost, electronic shock system controllers, or BB mounted action cams.
- Micropositioning of the crank for optimized chain line – this is especially important for modern narrow-wide chainrings
- Easy mounting of the bottom bracket
- Optional angle adjust to fine-tune riding performance and chain angle.
- 100% fatbike compatible
Reset Racing bearings from the ECCS-line enable custom sizing, specifying bearings not only to individual riding style, but also rider height and weight. ECCS-compatible frames and cranks can be combined with existing parts to get the following variants:
- ECCS-frame with ECCS-cranks: Full Enduro
- ECCS-frame with standard cranks: Hard-XC-style, Light-Enduro
- selected existing frames with ECCS-cranks: Enduro-Street-Cred-Usage
Reset ECCS – kick the next generation!
New: Subscribe to the ENDURO Edition on Google Currents and experience our online articles in a new & beautiful way on all your mobile devices. Try it now - it's free!