After an incredible first year, the 2014 Enduro World Series is almost upon us, this time kicking off in the red dirt and heat of Chile. In celebration the ENDURO magazine Enduro World Series Tipping Game is back, and it’s time for you to choose your team! Can Jerome Clementz defend his title? What about all the new, insanely fast guys like Martin Maes? Place your bets to win some amazing prizes.
This year, not only can you win the best products from the enduro industry every round, but the lucky person who has earned the most points at the end of the season wins the amazing main prize! A 100% race-ready Focus SAM 1.0 enduro bike! With it’s aggressive, modern geometry and high-end parts, the Focus is one of the hottest – and fastest! – bikes on the market!
The game explained in three sentences
Bet on the riders you think will make the top3 in the women’s and men’s category for each round of the Enduro World Series, by simply dragging & dropping the riders from the list (on the right) into your chosen spots on the podium on the left. Based on your chosen riders performance you will get points. The player with the highest overall points will win, if there is a tie, the winner will be selected at random from among the highest scorers.
- 10 points for every correctly placed rider (the correct rider on the correct position)
- For every rider, correctly placed in the Top3, but in the wrong position: 5 points
- If you correctly guessed all the Top3 riders (women or men) you get 20 Bonus-Points
- The player with the best results will win, if there is a tie, the winner will be selected at random among highest scoring players
- If you think that a rider, who is not listed in the selection, will step up to the podium, just use the Joker X and get your points.
- The total score score is calculated as the sum of the best six rounds – so users who miss a round stil can win.
Tips for the fifth round in Winterpark, Colorado, can be placed until Thursday, 24.07.2014 18:00 (GMT+2). Just drag the riders from the right to the podium on the left.
Best of luck!