ENDURO World Series Tipping Game 2016
Just in time, the ENDURO magazine Enduro World Series Tipping Game is back, and it’s time for you to choose your riders! With team changes, fresh talent and new locations, the 2016 EWS season is shaping up to be a classic, but who will stand on the podium steps at each round?! You decide! Place right and you could get your hands on a unique IBIS Mojo HD3 team replica and a tonne of another amazing prizes!
This year, we’re not only giving away some ENDURO swag after each round, but the lucky person who has culminated the most points throughout the season wins the rad main prize! A 100% race-ready IBIS Mojo HD3 team replica, as ridden by top EWS racers Robin Wallner, Gary Forrest, the Gehrig sisters and the rest of the Ibis Cycles Enduro Race Team. The IBIS Mojo HD3 is one of the hottest bikes on the market, and the exclusive team issue takes it to the next level! With race tuned suspension from X-Fusion, the Metric Fork and Vector Air shock will supply limitless speed, while the race proven Shimano Saint brakes have the power to haul it back down again. The build is finished with a great cockpit from Joystick Components and the formidable Ibis 741 Carbon Wheelset to provide ridiculous grip. This is a very special bike and it could be yours! Check out the IBIS website, for more info about this shred machine!
The game explained in three sentences
Bet on the riders you think will make the top 3 in the women’s and men’s category for each round of the Enduro World Series, by simply dragging & dropping the riders from the list (on the right) into your chosen spots on the podium on the left. Based on your chosen riders performance you will get points. The player with the highest overall points will win, if there is a tie, the winner will be selected at random from among the highest scorers.
- 10 points for every correctly placed rider (the correct rider on the correct position)
- For every rider, correctly placed in the Top3, but in the wrong position: 5 points
- If you correctly guessed all the Top3 riders (women or men) you get 20 Bonus-Points
- The player with the best results will win, if there is a tie, the winner will be selected at random among highest scoring players
- If you think that a rider, who is not listed in the selection, will step up to the podium, just use the Joker X and get your points.
- The total score score is calculated as the sum of the best six rounds – so users who miss one or two rounds stil can win.
Tips for the final round in Finale Ligure, Italy, can be placed until Friday, September 30th 23:59 CEST. Good Luck!
*Riders may only attend select rounds, so be sure to check the entry list on the EWS Website prior to each round!
Photos: Ibis Cycles