Terms & Conditions for the ENDURO World Series Tipping Game
1. By entering Enduro Mountainbike Magazine’s “Enduro World Series Tipping Game” through http://enduro-mtb.com/en/enduro-world-series-tipping-game-2014/ you are bound to play the game as specified by 41 Publishing & Marketing UG, Bismarckstr. 32,71229 Leonberg, Germany, within the following terms and conditions.
2. The “Enduro World Series Tipping Game” is completely free of charge to play and open to adults (at least 18 years old). Non-Germany residents are also eligible to enter, but may be liable to pay shipping costs in order to receive any prizes.
3. By registering for the game the entrant warrants that gambling is not illegal or forbidden in the state or country from which she/he reside and that Enduro Mountainbike Magazine will not be held responsible for any fines in respect. Strictly no entries can be accepted from users in countries where gambling is forbidden. Entry into the game constitutes permission.
4. Incorrect, incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. The computer record of the entry will be considered to be the entry. The decision of Enduro Mountainbike Magazine is final.
5. The riders included on the selection list have been determined by Enduro Mountainbike Magazine. There is one “Joker” available per category if the rider you want to bet on is not listed on the list. If you think that we should add somebody to the list please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Any bets received after the official scheduled start time of the first special stage will score no points for that round.
7. The prizes on offer in the “Enduro World Series Tipping Game” are not available to employees of 41 Publishing & Marketing UG, or associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents’ relatives.
8. 41 Publishing & Marketing UG reserve the right themselves to refuse to accept any entry which, in their opinion, does not comply with the rules and regulations of the competition or which contravenes the spirit of the “Enduro World Series Tipping Game”. 41 Publishing & Marketing UG further have an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the rules of the competition at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to “Enduro World Series Tipping Game” as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
9. Any site users or managers found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by 41 Publishing & Marketing UG will be immediately removed from the system and have any subscriptions or payments cancelled. Such users will have no right to any refunds and 41 Publishing & Marketing UG reserves the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities.
11. In the event of a tie we there will be a raffle in between all bettors with the same amount of points. For the main prize, the best six results for each person count.
12. Prizes will only be awarded to the bettor whose name is originally submitted on the registration form. If a prize winner does not wish to accept (e.g. she / he won’t attend the event where we will set up the bike and make a story for the magazine) a prize, then the prize may be passed to the corresponding runner-up. It is not possible to get the value of the prices paid in cash! Shipping Fees may occur.
13. If the winner doesn’t accept the prize or doesn’t provide us (41 Publishing & Marketing UG) with his contact details and shipping address within a reasonable amount of time and after two notifications by 41 Publishing & Marketing UG the prize will be passed to the corresponding runner-up.
14. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Rules may be disqualified by Sponsor. Sponsor, prize providers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, licensees, contractors, distributors, suppliers, sales representatives, retailers, advertising or promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, delayed, damaged, destroyed, incomplete, postage-due, misdirected, unintelligible, returned, or undelivered entries or mail, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hard ware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, for typographical or other production errors, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Releasees are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising the Contest.