ENDURO World Series Tipping Game 2017
Just in time, the ENDURO magazine Enduro World Series Tipping Game is back, and it’s time for you to choose your riders! With team changes, fresh talent and new locations, the 2017 EWS season is shaping up to be a classic, but who will stand on the podium steps at each round?! You decide! Place right and you could get your hands on a unique replica of the race bike of the SRAM SantaCruz Team and a tonne of another amazing prizes!
This year, we’re not only giving away some ENDURO swag after each round, but the lucky person who has culminated the most points throughout the season wins the rad main prize! And what a prize it is! The two powerhouses of cool, SRAM and Santa Cruz, have joined forces to offer perhaps the hottest bike in the EWS this year, a replica of the Santa Cruz Team Issue bike that Iago Gary and Mark Scott will be shredding around the world’s stages. At this point, we cannot say much more, only that it will make your friends green with envy and make you 300% more attractive to the opposite sex. We can say, however, that it will feature a 160 mm RockShox Lyrik fork and Monarch RC3 Plus Debonair shock, a full SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain, GUIDE Ultimate brakes and a Truvativ descendant finishing kit. Note: The paintjob will be different than pictured. This is the bike you have been dreaming of, but you have to be in it to win it, so get your bets in now.
The game explained in three sentences
Bet on the riders you think will make the top 3 in the women’s and men’s category for each round of the Enduro World Series, by simply dragging & dropping the riders from the list (on the right) into your chosen spots on the podium on the left. Based on your chosen riders performance you will get points. The player with the highest overall points will win, if there is a tie, the winner will be selected at random from among the highest scorers.
- 10 points for every correctly placed rider (the correct rider on the correct position)
- For every rider, correctly placed in the Top3, but in the wrong position: 5 points
- If you correctly guessed all the Top3 riders (women or men) you get 20 Bonus-Points
- The player with the best results will win, if there is a tie, the winner will be selected at random among highest scoring players
- If you think that a rider, who is not listed in the selection, will step up to the podium, just use the Joker X and get your points.
- The total score score is calculated as the sum of the best six rounds – so users who miss one or two rounds stil can win.
Tips for the first round in Rotorua, New Zealand, can be placed until Saturday, March 25th 18:00 CET. Good Luck!
*Riders may only attend select rounds, so be sure to check the entry list on the EWS Website prior to each round!