Ergonomic grips, specifically designed for enduro. Their slanting, lateral ends enlarge the contact surface for your hands without unnecessarily widening the handlebar. This offers a crucial advantage, especially in narrow spaces with the danger of tree contact. The alignment of textures against the hand’s natural rotation ensures grip, while the damping qualities of materials used on the inside minimizes hand fatigue.
- Ergonomically designed grip
- Durable silicone-based rubber mixture provides maximum grip
- Texture alignment against the hand’s rotation provides improved grip and control
- Specially optimized aluminum clamps for use with a carbon handlebar
- High-end manufacturing
- Available in black, blue, red, grey, and green
Price: 34.95 EUR
Weight: 115 GRAMS
PS: Readers' Survey 2017 - Give feedback, win awesome prizes: We're giving away an exclusive Trek Slash 2018 in top spec! Click here to take part now!