The Specialized-SRAM Enduro Series 2014 again will have 7 races in Germany and the bordering countries. As well as the four races established last season there are two exciting new locations on the calendar.
Race Dates 2014
- 26./27.04.2014 #1 Terlago (ITA)
- 01./02.05.2014 #2 Riva (ITA)
- 07./08.06.2014 #3 Samerberg (GER)
- 14./15.06.2014 #4 Willingen (GER)
- 28./29.06.2014 #5 Kirchberg (AUT)
- 20./21.09.2014 #6 Leogang (AUT)
What level of rider is the series aimed at?
The series is for everybody, from amateur to pro riders.
What’s the racing format?
- The races are held over a weekend. Saturday involves free training with an optional prologue and the main race is held on Sunday. At the race office you will receive a transponder for your timing (in 2012 it was 50 Euro deposit, so bring money in cash)
What timing system is used? When do the racers get their results?
- The series uses cutting edge active transponders with software solutions by Racement. The results will be announced about one hour after the last rider has finished the race.
What protection has to be worn?
- It is obligatory to wear knee and elbow protection and a full face helmet on the special stages.
Is the race open for everybody or only for riders with a valid license?
- The races are open for both licensed and non-licensed riders. There are two categories: Pros and amateurs.
More info: www.enduroseries.net